Our promise to you since 2003, Triconville has been dedicated to providing customers with quality products and exceptional service. Our exclusive warranty reaffirms that commitment to our valued clients. Please take the time to read.
All triconville furniture is warranted for 1 year against manufacturing defects. The warranty applies to:
The original owner/purchaser of the Product only.
Structural and Operational Parts.
Normal use of Product.
The furniture is free from defects in workmanship, materials and construction for one year from the date of Shipment. In the event that a defect is found, triconville will either repair or replace the defective item, at its discretion.Warranty does not cover damages to any product due to abuse, misuse, or any freight mishandling. In order to determine the most effective resolution to any warranty claim we will require pictures that demonstrate manufacturing defects.
What is Covered ?
Triconville will covers defects, if the products have issues with material, technical imperfections or construction issues. The product of triconville intends to get you a product free from blemishes and imperfections. If the furniture is delivered to you assembled, it should be put together securely and accurately. There should be no broken wood, glass or fixtures and no scratches. If the furniture is upholstered, your stitching should be clean and consistent, with no loose strings or saggy fabric. and if it doesn’t, we will either fix it or replace it.
- Teak Wood - 5 year warranty
- Powder coated aluminium frames - 5 years of warranty
- Stainless Steel frames - 5 years of warranty
- Ropes - 5 year warranty
- Outdoor fabrics - 5 years of warranty
- Ceramic Table Tops - 2 years of warranty
- Foam - 1 year of warranty
- Umbrella Frame/Pole - 1 Year Warranty
- Cushions Stitching - 1 Year Warranty on Stitching
- Outdoor Sling - 1 Year warranty
- Fittings are third party components and usually have a one year warranty
This Warranty Does Not Apply to:
- Damage caused by a carrier
- Normal wear and tear, user abuse or acts or omissions of parties (including user modification).
- C.O.M. (Customer's Own Material) specified by the customer.
- Dramatic temperature variations or exposure to unusual conditions.
- Changes in surface finishes, including colour fastness due to ageing or exposure to UV.
- Small cracks and Color Deterioration in Wood with time.
Natural variations occurring in wood shall not be considered defects and triconville does not guarantee the colour fastness or matching of the colours, grains or textures, or surface hardness of such materials.
On claiming for a defect in triconville furniture, we will require photos of the defect so that we can determine the extent of the defect and determine the most efficient solution to resolving the problem. The photos need to be emailed to email@example.com for evaluation.